Online Service Charge Dispute Analyser
- Suitable for analysis of maintenance, repair, improvement, buildings insurance and administration service charges.
- Detailed multiple choice questionnaire covering your lease, service charges and the law.
- Obtain a comprehensive report with clear identification of the legal grounds to use when challenging the service charge.
- An ideal starting point for any service charge dispute which could save you £100's on case review fees.
- Want more information? - Read the FAQ - Download a service charge dispute analyser flyer (pdf)
- Additional IT support by email and telephone at no extra cost.
- 3 weeks' access for £39.99 with unlimited usage during that time.
As seen on our Service Charge Satellite Website.
"Brilliant service. Easy to use with extensive coverage of common problems leaseholders encounter with freeholders. The explanatory notes are particularly useful. I also like how the report gives a summary of findings and guidance on options for challenging the freeholder. I would recommend the Analyser to any leaseholder who is unhappy with how their freeholder is [charging] them."
C Nwaodume, Kent
Summary of Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer
- This service is intended for usage only with leasehold flats/apartments in England. If you are unsure whether you have any grounds to challenge a service charge you should take Pro-Leagle's Service Charge Validity Test.
- You will need both your Lease and any correspondence/service charge documentation that you have received ready-to-hand when using this service.
- This is a standalone professional product which can potentially be used to help prepare for a service charge case in the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber). Technical IT assistance with the product is provided free of charge. However, legal assistance with the service charge report generated will be billed at an hourly rate. Contact Pro-Leagle for additional information.
- It should be noted that, without personally reviewing all of the relevant documentation, Pro-Leagle cannot itself comment on your service charge dispute.