Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH)
All products are up to date including new measures introduced by the Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act 2011 which came into force on 25 April 2012. The outcomes of the Government's 2012-2013 Alcohol Strategy Consultation are also incorporated.
Level 2 APLH Licensing Manual
- Comprehensive, illustrated alcohol licensing manual
- Step-by-step guidance given on each area of alcohol licensing including personal and premises licences, Temporary Event Notices, the four licensing objectives, and licensing regulation.
- Mock examination questions are given at the end of each chapter
- Ideal for APLH examination preparation or staff training
- Useful reference guide throughout your licensing career
- "Found this book to be excellent. Explains everything you need to get you up to speed on the subject. Would highly recommend." - Amazon UK purchaser
- "Having read this I can safely say that I know a lot more about the job than my manager! Actually a pretty handy reference for anything to do with alcohol licensing - not just the personal licence. Found the chapter on drug use and disorderly conduct particularly useful." - Jon Tomes, Amazon UK purchaser