- Pro-Leagle is a dynamic and growing law firm in Croydon, Greater London.
- Much of what we do for Clients is innovative and highly specialised. In all areas of the Company's practice, we seek to add real value to our Clients' affairs through a combination of legal know-how, business focus and superior Client service.
- This website describes the business areas we advise in and the legal services we supply. We also provide dedicated information on the website to fully support our Clients and all enquirees.
- Pro-Leagle is committed to providing a personal service to each and every Client and maintaining the highest possible standards. Please visit our client feedback section to review previous client experiences with Pro-Leagle.
- The Managing Director of Pro-Leagle is a solicitor qualified to practice in England and Wales. Pro-Leagle is registered with, and regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority.
- If you would like to discuss any of our services, please contact us.
Company News Summaries:
- 20th September 2012: Pro-Leagle announce focus on service charges.
- 4th January 2012: Pro-Leagle launch online Service Charge Dispute Analyser.
- 28th October 2011: Pro-Leagle launch new responsive website viewable on mobiles, tablets and desktop PCs.
- 23rd June 2011: Pro-Leagle announced as finalists in the South London Business Awards.
- April 2011: Pro-Leagle Wired launched to provide online services direct to the client.
- January 2010: Pro-Leagle awarded 'Approved Training Centre' Accreditation by Awarding Body, BIIAB.
- October 2009: Pro-Leagle awarded Training Certification from the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH).
- January 2009: Pro-Leagle relocates to town-center offices in Acorn House, Croydon.
- November 2008: Pro-Leagle commits to implementing the Law Society's Quality Management Standard, Lexcel.
- September 2008: Pro-Leagle appointed as a major provider of licensing assistance to Chinese businesses throughout England & Wales.
- July 2008: Pro-Leagle awarded the Envibe Silver Award for Environmental Business Excellence.
- June 2008: Pro-Leagle sponsors cash prizes for the 2008 My South Norwood Photography Competition. Prizes were presented by Malcolm Wicks MP, Energy Minister."
- April 2008: Pro-Leagle adopt a green company car policy, in collaboration with Seltrans (South-East London Transport Strategy).
- March 2008: Pro-Leagle awarded the Envibe Bronze Award for Environmental Business Excellence.
- February 2008: Pro-Leagle help support the Portland Arts Festival through sponsorship of the "My South Norwood" photography competition.
- December 2006: Pro-Leagle attains Law Firm status, becoming fully Regulated by the Law Society of England and Wales.
- 8th May 2006: Pro-Leagle relocates to Challenge House, Croydon.
- 28th Feb 2006: Pro-Leagle's Director presents on Leasehold Extension issues to the National Association of Estate Agents.
- 26th Feb 2006: Pro-Leagle is highlighted by the Mail on Sunday in a Right To Manage article.
- 14th June 2005: Pro-Leagle's website is nominated for a Royal National Institute of the Blind (RNIB) accessibility award.
The author of this website is on Google+